Missionaries are the true heroes of today - men, women and children who have surrendered all and determined to fulfill the Great Commission by carrying the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the farthest corners of the globe.

(DISCLAIMER: I am a member of an Independent, Fundamental KJV-preaching, soul-winning Baptist Church in Lubbock, Texas. However, this blog is my own creation and is not a ministry of Bethany Baptist Church. Missionaries featured in this space may or may not be supported by my church. Inclusion in this list does not imply any affiliation with Bethany Baptist Church, nor does it offer any extra "in" for a missionary to present his work at our church. Inviting a missionary to our church is not my decision, but my Pastor's. I'm sorry to have to include this, but don't want to have any misunderstandings to come out of what is intended to be a blessing.)

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Headed by Faith to Siberia

I'm kind of embarrassed about bringing you blog in early June - after all, I really should have introduced you to Mrs. Amber Pranger and her blog, "Living by Faith," way back in March when I first introduced you to Mrs. Amber and her husband, Bro. James Pranger and their blog, "Reaching the Uttermost in Siberia."

Anyway, I didn't realize until just the other day (which is a euphemism for "sometime in the recent past") when I noticed that Mrs. Amber also has her own blog!  I contacted Mrs. Amber and asked if I could share this blog with you and so now we're off to another trip to Siberia.

Mrs. Amber's blog can be found here:  http://www.simplysiberia.blogspot.com/.

One really nice thing about not having found this blog until now is that you can join us for this couple's dual journey - deputation to the field of Sibera, Russia, and their ongoing journey toward parenthood!  That's right, Bro. James and Mrs. Amber recently announced that they are expecting their first child!!

In "Living by Faith," Mrs. Amber has tabs for her favorite foods and a tab (currently under construction) for her photography.  Having followed Mrs. Amber on Facebook, I am excited about seeing this section grow because she is a gifted photographer.

I hope you'll take a few minutes and stop by "Living by Faith" to meet Mrs. Amber and her ever-growing family.  You can also sign up to receive email updates so you won't miss a single step on the journey.

As we head into another Lord's Day, I encourage you all to join me in prayer for our missionaries all around the world.  Please keep looking for ways you can Pray more, Give more and, if called, Go farther than ever for the cause of missions.

In Christ,

Bro. Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment